This is a non-invasive non-chemical approach to grow thicker, fuller, healthier hair. Lasers have been utilized for hair regrowth therapy for over 18 years now, but Laser Combs is the first handy tools you can use right at home.
1. The soft infrared of the wavelength
- Help you enhance your blood circulation
- Oxygen and Nutrients can be sent to the hair follicle
- Prevent hair loss
2. Effectively stimulate the hair follicle
- Activate 83% hair follicle in a brief period of sleep
- Achieve the effect of reducing hair loss and hair regeneration.
3. Regulate oil secretion, Promote hair health, Improve hair quality.
Unlike a laser cap, laser combs need a bit of old-fashioned elbow grease.
- Simply move the laser comb/brush every 4 seconds from front to back then go side to side 10-15 minutes per session, three times a week (recommended usage amounts).
2. Keep your scalp is clean before using laser combs. Never use a laser comb on hair that has gels, cream, sprays, or other common hair products. But it is OK to use on either wet or dry hair.
☆ Place the laser comb flat on your hand after powering it on. Move it slowly. Leave it in a spot for a few seconds and then slowly move it to another spot. ☆ Start at the front of your hairline and work your way back. Make sure to cover all areas of your head.
Photo credit @Nino
☆ Laser brush/comb for hair growth is recommended for 2 – 4 months constant use to see the amazing result, for both men and women from 18 to 80. Notice: Real results (Hair Regrowth) take at least 3 months to achieve.
PACKING CONTENT:– 1pc x Xtreme™ Hair Growth Laser Comb
DELIVERY & RETURN
- We process and ship within a 2-3 business day. Due to high demand please allow between 2-4 weeks for delivery.
- Please read our Shipping Policy here.